• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone Looking for an Orange Rex............

:love::love: Ahhhh if only I had the space, and Bob's wasn't such a dominatrix:roll::lol:

I could kick Ian out though hmmm

NO! I haven't got enough hands to put over my eyes and ears

how fab would they look with my 2 black ones

LA LA LA not going to look :roll: ..................................

OMG they are gorgeous :love:

OMG Jane what have you done!?
Orange Rexes are one of my fave buns! :love: :love:
And they are only in Horsham!
Must. not. show. OH.... :shock:

ARGH!!! I needs them!

OMG :shock: they're lovely and they're only up the road from me!! Wish I could take a couple more.

LOL, just mentioned it to OH and showed him picture... I said "they're only up the road from us" and all he said was "oh are they" and that was that :lol:

Last edited:
Keep thinking of these two gorgeous bunnies. If it were just up to me, I'd take them in an instant :bunny:

Maybe Biscuit's Mum would like another pair? :lol: They're only just down the road ;)

Stunning!!! I've not got a rex, how does the coat feel? Is it similar to a rex guinea pig?

Rex bun's coats are goregous and so soft. People tend to say it feels like velvet. Someone recently commented that my rexes fur was 'soft like memory foam' as it springs back :lol:

These rexes are stunning and hope they find a good home soon :love:

Back