• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am so Lucky :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
How many people can say that they have the privilege of being accepted amongst 35 Rabbits and being able to witness all their 'Rabbit Antics' every single day :love:

They all have their individual little quirks which are fascinating to observe. Esther Popcorns like a Guinea Pig :lol:, Mr Bean is now into serious 'Potting', just as Eddie used to :) and Morse, well what can be said for a Rabbit that is totally unique in looks and Bunsonality !! :lol: There will never be another Bun like Morse. Big Libby- oh the chaos that 7kg of binkying conti causes :shock:

What is totally amazing is that they all actually trust me :love: What a huge honour that is :love:

Sorry for this ramble :oops: I just love my Rabbits so much !!

:love: :love: :love:

Yes, you are very lucky - I can't imagine living with 35 buns. You totally deserve it though, Jane. You devote your life to your fur family and they know how much you love them and feel safe and secure and trust that you will do your absolute best for them.

You do seem to have buns with unique and wonderful characters. Maybe, because of the happy environment they live in, they have had the opportunity to be themselves and grow into the bunnies they were meant to be.

I love your photos and stories about your fur family. I :love: Morse and Mr Bean especially.

:love::love::love::love:
You're very privalidged!! ...and it's a testament to you that they let you see them as you do! :love:

i cant imagine living among 35 rabbits, i love my ruby and jay and babies to bits but im not a multi millionaire if anything went wrong id go crazy.
35 buns the idea of it just makes me want to hide in a corner:shock:
id be terrified to sneeze in the same proximity of them :shock:

I feel just the same about being surrounded by rabbits.

When I took Binky and Shadow for their initial consultation, the vet ('Aunty Ruth') joked to me that I'd never be rich - I told her I had a house full of rabbits, you can't get any richer than that (and I believe every word of it)

:love::love::love:

I want 'potting buns' too - mine just want to eat everything :lol:
if I had more than 2 I would never go to work though.
Your buns are fab :love:

You are very lucky to be surrounded by so many gorgeous bunnies. :love::love:

And they are very lucky to have you. :D

This is one of the happiest threads that i have read from you Jane, and no wonder, your babies are all gorgeous. You can tell by the words in your thread that you truly love them :)

Back