• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grrrrr female rabbits U/D all ok

weeble

I went to feed them this morning and Evie lunged at me and bit me because I didnt get the food down quick enough - she has started doing this recently the little :evil:

Went to feed the four and Bella was sat on her own in the shed. She came out and pottered around but only ate a small piece of hay and a couple of bites of carrot. I am hoping something has spooked her as she was very periscopy but thats me off home at lunch to see how she is. Dutchie is so much easier why cant they all be like him

Last edited:
The Does can be mardy little wotnots at times !!

Unlike us hoomin females, we are never moody.................. :lol:

I hope that Bella is OK xx

The Does can be mardy little wotnots at times !!

Unlike us hoomin females, we are never moody.................. :lol:

I hope that Bella is OK xx

Cant they just boys are so much easier.

Im hoping she is too. Her sister went through a phase of stasis a couple of years ago but touch wood Bella has always been ok. She did nibble just not eat I will go and check on her at lunch.

I am ok too although I am sporting a lovely plaster :(

Last edited:
Hope she's ok Kath xx

I've got the opposite, it's my boys esp. my Zander, the stud bun :lol:

Ears go flat down, lunges then goes "oooo, mums got treats", fickle males :lol:

yes I'm in the 'Iv'e got a grumpy doe' club too. I'm dreading the summer when i won't be wearing gloves in the morning :lol:
Sparkle is a monster sometimes :evil:
She seemed to settle a bit in the cold weather but I think spring is in the air or somehting becasue this past week she has been horrible :shock:
I still love her though, i just laugh at her (which I think makes her madder :roll:)
Kane couldn't be more opposite!

Got home to find the people behind me chopping a tree down so all 6 were thumping on and off and not happy I have made a vets appointment for tonight and will see how she is when everything has calmed down

Sorry yes she is fine tonight every bun has had their tea and eaten it and a fenugreek crunchie. Evie took hers very gently think she knows she was naughty

yuri is very moody...... if you turn the hoover on near her when your done shell nip you for doing such a thing as to clean up after her near her, scaring her with the nasty hover lol she will also thump and nip if you ignore her for too long or if you talk to someone else and not her lol

My bun Poppy has turned into a right mardy bum too grunting and squealing and hogging the food bowl must be something in the air

Back