• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg bluebell!!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
bluebell went with bertie for his depocillin jab and blood tests.

She had to be weighed as she has the coccidia oocytes in her poo.....and needs another course of baycox....

she was 4.2kg i think......when she had her last course last month....um now shes over 5kg!!:shock:

that makes her a little less than fully grown bertie himself!!!

the vet said shes not overweight...but to try and keep it level.

ha ha..i told her i have tried many times to reduce the pellets...but bear in mind shes still growing and bertie had lost a fair old amount of weight....

berties ok to muddle on with extra hay....but bluebell....:shock:

i couldnt figure out why we were running out of cat food so quickly. we have ROYAL CANIN exigent dried cat food.....
Bluebells been slying nibbling it on the quiet..the odd bit..but she has really been tucking in:shock:

feed the cats in a different room..doesnt work for bluebell!! right upstairs for cat food tomorrow:shock:

the vet just snorted with laughter cos shes known her since we got her....:oops::lol:

Back