• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tea & Crumpet in their new home :)

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
:wave: Yes, I know these are piggies ... but without RU and Jill's thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=268283 then the lovely Tea & Crumpet wouldn't be living with us.

I collected my gorgeous new ladies from Ange Thumpinbun on Saturday and they are just the funniest, friendliest pigs :D Crumpet is now called Sadie and Tea has been re-named Coco. When Sadie shrieks for her greens her ear movements are just hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, yesterday Sadie & Coco met Dude (neutered boar) and my trio of sows - Blizzy, Artoo and Winnie ... and I'm pleased to report that bonding is going well :)

Pigtures! :D

Six piggies out at play:
enjoyinghaytog.jpg

Sharing a lovely bowl of greens:
sixroundabowl.jpg

Sadie & Coco with Winnie & Dude, enjoying some SupaForage:
Forageyum.jpg

Sadie, Artoo and Coco :)
SCwithDee.jpg

I'm a very happy and lucky piggie mummy :love: :love: :love:

Well done Abi, I know you've had a pretty hectic weekend but all those piggies bums round the bowl must make it all worthwhile. Lovely pics :love::love:

Awww theyre sooo gorgeous, Id LOOOVE a group of piggies :love:

(Btw whats a group of piggies called? A snuggle of guinea pigs? :D)

Well everyone has moved into their permanent home tonight and all is going to plan :) Despite us all thinking Coco has some probs with her sight, she's the only one to have gone off up the ramps to explore. Bless her! She's an active little thing! Everyone else has munched their fill of hay & crashed out. But not Coco ... she's still very much on the go! Lol!

Back