• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly and Tilly (BARC bunnies) in their new home

**LouLou**

Warren Scout
.... and Barry the cat who is always present at cleaning out time, although he never offers to help :roll:

P2220036.jpg

P2220035.jpg

P2220034.jpg

P2220033.jpg

P2220032.jpg

P2220031.jpg

P2220030.jpg

P2220029.jpg

P2220027.jpg

P2220026.jpg

P2220025.jpg

P2220024.jpg

Sorry am laughing at your plea for a siggy :lol::lol: Made me giggle

I cant do them either! Someone did mine for me! :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry am laughing at your plea for a siggy :lol::lol: Made me giggle

I cant do them either! Someone did mine for me! :lol:

Oh please tell me who it was!!! I wouldn't know where to start! I've been a member on here for about 2 yrs and today was the first time I've put photos on :roll:

I have a cat who 'helps' when I clean out the buns too.

Your hutch is gorgeous. Can I ask where you bought it?

Lovely buns. I have some BARC bunnies too. All buns are special but BARC buns are especially special (couldn't say that after a few drinks:)):love:

Lovely buns. I have some BARC bunnies too. All buns are special but BARC buns are especially special (couldn't say that after a few drinks:)):love:
Thank you! I want to see pics of your cat 'helping' too!!!

I got the hutch from Animal Magic Pet Supplies, its 6ft x 2ft x 2ft and I am extremely proud to say............. I put it together myself!!!

(Actually it was quite easy :oops:)

This is the link - hope it works
http://www.animalmagicpetsupplies.c.../?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT3336/Products/6x2double

Thanks for the link, Lou. Is it two separate hutches? I thought it was a double but linked so the buns had access to both levels? It looks nice and sturdy.

I have only just (earlier this week) worked out how to get photos from my camera onto the PC. Haven't found out how to put them on the forum yet - or how to file them somewhere I can actually find them!!

So very true, our pair are so lovely :love::love:

Awwwwww it's so lovely to see pics of your girls Louisa :love::love::love:

And Barry is gorgeous too!!!!! I've got a huge soft spot for ginger puddy tats!! :love::love::love:

It was lovely to meet you on Sunday btw :wave: :D

Back