• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Two Gorgeous Rabbits

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
I'm bonding tonight

Thought I'd share.

Daisy and Harper

3hoursin005.jpg

Going well so far. Fingers crossed because the home they are going to is awesome.

3hoursin001.jpg

Gorgeous :love::love::love: Fingers crossed for a good love match: I'm sure you've given them both a good talking to and told them it's for their own good so they'd better behave :no:

Is the new owner on here it would be lovely to see Harper he's so lovely.

Yes Vicki she is although she doesn't post very often.

I wish I could share a photo of the home that they will end up in, as I have never seen anything quite like it.

She is a great bunny mum who just 'get's it' and does everything 'for the rabbits'. Even better than that is she lives about 15 minutes away so I can see the buns again! :)

Youre right they are gorgeous bunnies :love:
thats fab she lives near, I also would like to see where they are going to live - you will have to tell her she HAS to keep us updated on these two

Sounds a great home! :D And lovely bunnies too, which one is Harper and which one is Daisy? :)

Yes Vicki she is although she doesn't post very often.

I wish I could share a photo of the home that they will end up in, as I have never seen anything quite like it.

She is a great bunny mum who just 'get's it' and does everything 'for the rabbits'. Even better than that is she lives about 15 minutes away so I can see the buns again! :)

That's wonderful to hear, it would be nice to have a couple of pics/updates when they are settled I do hope they will click :love:

Awww:love::love::love: Lucky bunnies:love::love::love:
I want to see this amazing home!:p

Well here's a snap then. Awesome huh!

The big house above the run is for the children in the family and all of the rest is for the bunnies!

File0168.jpg

The lady and her hubby have worked so hard to do this. Wendy house was a christmas pressie from all of her family and the rest they have created from scratch since then. Finished last Saturday :D

I want to move in!

Back