• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My poor boy Jack

MichG

Mama Doe
So this week has been a bad one for my little Jack :( first of all we notice he is losing weight for no reason, so he is started on Lapizole and Protexin, then he has his VHD jab then today I came home and found his eye shut and all this goopy white stuff oozing from it. So I rush him to the vets and turns out he got some mud in it from digging :roll: he now has an ulcar so has matacam and fucithitalmic :( Poor little boy, vibes for his eye getting better would be good if anyone has any spare?

Can't bear to see it looking so icky and painful for him

Vibes for Jack :love::love:

I did hear you at vets tonight as I was there with one of the kittens and Angela was fitting a buster collar too while Laura checked Jack out

Hope all gets sorted soon

:( yeah that was me! I got home to find his eye all closed with gunk everywhere!! So in panic mode ran him straight in. Poor boy.

I had to bathe it in salt water this morning to get it to open, it looks so sore.
I am really luck because he is sooooo good at taking his meds and eye drops, he sits lovely and still :) (unlike any of my others!!)

Anyone know how long it takes to go away?

Back