• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Omg!!!

elis-mum

Mama Doe
i got home tonight and found my buns had escaped thier pen i have had them in to rebond..
Blousy has eaten through the tv, telephone and lamp wires. :shock:
OH will go mad!:censored:

oh no!

my other half went mental when Cadbury got into the lounge and chewed the laptop cable and the surround sound cables!

Yes I'd left the door open :oops:

i sorted out the tv with insulation tape before he came in! i work in a lighting shop so can replace the lamps tomorrow without him knowing.
i confessed about the telephone because it's beyond all repair! :?

he was actually quite good about it (our past buns have done worse) he gave them 'a good stern talking to' while i stood behind him trying not to laugh. :lol:

but yes, at least my little guys are ok. they did take some finding though!

Ooops! Glad to hear it will be easily sorted and that the buns are ok! Peanut nibbled my OHs expensive headphones in half once, couldn't help but laugh :lol: she's also quite partial to the remote control buttons, especially Brand new ones! She's far too cute to ever get angry at her though :D

:wave:

i think we did quite well with our OH's didn't we?? :lol:

no all seemed ok but one was under the sofa, one behind the tv unit and the other sat at the bottom of the stairs!
i offered to take tomorrow off and put them back out but OH says it's still too cold (bless him):love:

i think this is as good as these 3 will get. bud loves them both and grooms them all the time! the girls ae grooming each other and laying together but blousy still gives the odd nip! :roll:

they do cause us some grief don't they?? (if they'd eaten OH earphones i think he would be less understanding!)

yuri has destoryed my oh's mp3 player charger and its on old one and he loves it.. he may not be able to get a replacement..... >_<

Back