• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Matted Bunnypics post 3

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We've just had a lovely doe handed in..long haired and matted..wish people would stop breeding these poor rabbits:cry:

Last edited:
She is quite nervous so can't get good pics tonight but here you can see the matts and how they have pulled her skin:cry:

ellamat.jpg

and her face:love:
She is now called Ella Honeybunny

Ella.jpg

She is beautiful!!!:love:
We had a load of Angora x's come in before xmas and they were in a dreadful state and we have had to shave most of them as they were so badly matted. Poor things

These poor souls. The fact that long haired rabbits are man-made is infuriating. Glad she'll get some tlc now. You'll be spending a massive amount of time grooming at the moment. Hope you get her under control soon. :D

She is beautiful!!!:love:
We had a load of Angora x's come in before xmas and they were in a dreadful state and we have had to shave most of them as they were so badly matted. Poor things

Aw are those the ones we photographed? They really needed doing so I'm glad they are more comfortable now.

The name Ella was going through my head as I drove home from work, spooky!! Lovely looking bunny, she will certainly feel so much better when all the matts have gone.

Back