• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wlide X bunnies.. cleaning out day....

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
im so not popular :lol:

not happy with me... the hose was very wet and so was my face from feet flicking lol
IMAG0020.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

IMAG0025-1.jpg

IMAG0023-1.jpg

IMAG0024-1.jpg

IMAG0026-1.jpg

HAAAAYYYYYYYY YUM!!!
IMAG0028-1.jpg

IMAG0030-1.jpg

whooop tunnel is back
IMAG0033-1.jpg

IMAG0032-1.jpg

IMAG0037-1.jpg

IMAG0039-1.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0034-1.jpg

IMAG0035-1.jpg

yeah get out!!
IMAG0042.jpg

AND STAY OUT!!!!
IMAG0043.jpg

Bless them their house looks fab lucky things. Some of them look like proper widies too :love:

its the tails isnt it.. they look nothing like the moms do they... theres a little black wilde that lives in the field nearby, i swear everytime i see him one of the babies has escaped :lol: i reakon its the daddy because one of the girls is almost black

i really love the two moms the most tho, you can tell the difference just by the way they act without looks coming into it they are soooo friendly even unspayed theres no hutch protection at all from me, i fully expected to be bitten but they just dont.. the littleuns pretty much hide away until ive gone.. and i always wanted a bunny with them nose markings..i call them both the moms because i have no idea who had the babies but one is only the aunt :lol: incase im confusing people :oops:

Oh but they're so adorable. I love the tunnel for them. :love:
Yep, I guess that bunnies aren't noted for their gratitude when it comes to cleaning out:lol: But to be fair they've got waterproofs all over!

It always cheers me up no end to see these buns. What an incredible story behind them!

Back