• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed or playhouse?

Bunni_xx

Mama Doe
Which one do you think is better and why? Links please. I have a budget of £150. I'm sorry if this has been covered. :oops:

My lot lived in a playhouse for 5 years and were very happy. They are now in a 6X4 shed which they seem to like even more, it's easier to clean out too.

I would say that if you have a very small garden, playhouses are less imposing and if you're short like I am, you can find ones that will let you stand up.

However, if you have the space, sheds are much easier and you will get more for your money.

I have two playhouses, but that is because I have a tiny garden... I am also quite small so dont find them too difficult to clean out :lol:

I think sheds are better, i have three sheds and a small playhouse for the piggies. Although i think playhouses look nicer in your garden:D

I have one shed and I really like it, I have lino on the floor which make it so easy to keep clean. They can be quite imposing in a garden though, depending on where they can be positioned!

Playhouses for me as I think they look gorgeous :love:

(but you probably get more room in a shed because of the hight)

Back