• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which shed is best?? U/D Shed A has been paid for :0)

Which shed do you prefer?

• Shed A

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Shed B

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Don't like either.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like A better, it is higher, in case you want to add a shelf for storing some hay or other equipment. B has bigger windows, but that might also make it colder in winter.

I like A better, it is higher, in case you want to add a shelf for storing some hay or other equipment. B has bigger windows, but that might also make it colder in winter.

I liked the extra height and it is quite a difference.

My first thought was extra light with the window and then I considered the coldness in winter.

In winter you could cover the window with some polystyrene then plywood. That way they would have benefit of light in all year and protection in winter.

I have 2 of the 'A' type. In the summer its easy to replace the one small window with mesh then I put the window back when the weather gets colder (would probably be more difficult with 'B'). :wave:

A looks like the much better quality one. I'm not sure but I don't think B has a floor- it looks identical to this one on another website and that doesn't include a floor:

http://www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk/Wooden-Sheds/BillyOh-300S-Economy-Tongue-and-Groove-Apex-Shed

It does have a floor. £135 though ..... that's a good price on that site. £45 quid less ..... hmmmm ;)

Changed to edit .... you were right lilbun ...... you have to buy the floor for an extra £25, making the shed £160 in total.

Last edited:
Best for what purpose? I assume as we're in rabbit chat we're talking bunny accommodation?

If there will be a permanently attached run, then I think the first one looks sturdier, but if they are going to be actually shut in the shed then I think the additional light from the bigger window is more important. I find it scary how little light actually gets into some sheds when the door is shut.

Last edited:
I would go for shed A, the second one has plastic and that will make the shed very hot in summer. I have the first shed , well one similar :lol: and its brilliant.

Although if you did want shed B you could push the plastic out and have mesh!

Best for what purpose? I assume as we're in rabbit chat we're talking bunny accommodation?

If there will be a permanently attached run, then I think the first one looks sturdier, but if they are going to be actually shut in the shed then I think the additional light from the bigger window is more important. I find it scary how little light actually gets into some sheds when the door is shut.

They have a permanently attached 5'x5' run which they access through a catflap.

First one, then! From a quick browse at the descriptions, the wood looks thicker (34mm framework as opposed to 28mm) which coupled with the fact that the windows don't go right up to the edges like they do on shed B should mean it is sturdier and safer :)

Last edited:
First one, then! From a quick browse at the descriptions, the wood looks thicker (34mm framework as opposed to 28mm) which coupled with the fact that the windows don't go right up to the edges like they do on shed B should mean it is sturdier and safer :)

Yep, I'm veering towards the first one as well. It just looks better, as well as having the better spec.

Decision made methinks! Time to part with the dosh :cry::cry:

Bunnies will be happy though lol ;)

Back