• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Billy and Storm...

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Billy and Storm, nomming their hay and having fun in the garden...

Billy: Mmm fresh hay...
BandS13b.jpg

Storm: It's the tastiest...
BandS12b.jpg

Billy: Hi Barley, you is a very pretty ladybun...
BandS8b.jpg

Storm: Billy! Eyes on your dinner!
BandS10b.jpg

Billy: Sorry!
Billy5b.jpg

Billy6b.jpg

Billy2b.jpg

Storm9b.jpg

Storm7b.jpg

Storm: Time for a quick run around the garden...
Storm15b.jpg

Billy8b.jpg

Storm13b.jpg

Billy: Are you following me?
Billy11b.jpg

Billy: I'll just have a little rest...
Billy10b.jpg

Storm: Back to work! We gotta earn our keep by mowing this lawn for the hoomin...
BandS14b.jpg

:wave:

Thanks :wave: I love watching them in the garden on a windy day. So cute to see the wind blowing their manes about! :love:

Awww lovely pics, I always admire Billy in your sig, lovely to see more pics of him, Storm is lovely too.

Thanks guys :wave: I really loves 'em. They're my brave little soldiers. Billy had his leg amputated a year ago, and Storm had a long battle with EC last year. I thought I was going to lose them both. It's amazing to see them so happy and full of life. :)

Aren't they good, mowing the lawn for their mummeh??

:lol:

Gorgeous bunnies!:love:

Oh yes, they certainly earn their keep! :lol: I don't remember having to mow the lawn at all last year! :shock:

I used to think mowing the lawn was a man's job... Now I realise, it's a bun's job! :lol:

These two are the cutest!
My baby bun looks a bit like a tiny mane-less version of Storm!
Although she is meant to be a lionhead, she might grow up to be more like him! :love::love:

What gorgeous bunnies they all are!:love::love::love: I would love to let Spenser free range, but I'm not very good at catching him and not sure what all the plants in out garden are. Are all your buns good hay-eaters.?

What gorgeous bunnies they all are!:love::love::love: I would love to let Spenser free range, but I'm not very good at catching him and not sure what all the plants in out garden are. Are all your buns good hay-eaters.?

I've got them well trained to the sound of the pellet jar! :lol:

Yes, they're all great hay eaters. I started to get bales delivered recently as I was spending a fortune on the pre-bagged pet shop stuff. It took a couple of days to convince them it's as good as the expensive stuff - I was starting to get worried! But now they're getting through loads of it! They love it even more than the pet shop stuff! :) Me and my purse are very happy! :lol:

I've got them well trained to the sound of the pellet jar! :lol:

Yes, they're all great hay eaters. I started to get bales delivered recently as I was spending a fortune on the pre-bagged pet shop stuff. It took a couple of days to convince them it's as good as the expensive stuff - I was starting to get worried! But now they're getting through loads of it! They love it even more than the pet shop stuff! :) Me and my purse are very happy! :lol:

That's excellent.:D Spenser is very fussy. I buy sample bag of this and that, and as soon as I buy something on a bigger scale he goes off it. :roll: This said, I have seen him eating dirty trodden on bits of straw from the run and weed on hay from his litter basin. :lol: He was on Farm Hay when I got him, but it wouldn't be practical for me as I only have one bunny and I don't know for sure that he actually ate the farm hay.

Back