• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what are the fibre pellets called?

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
i've read about them on here - good for tums/dysbiosis and some buns love them as a treat.

i asked my vet today to get me some but i asked for fibreplex - thats not the stuff is it?:oops: vet nurse just rang me and said its £11 per tube so i know i told them the wrong name as its not in a tube!

need to ring them back asap if anyone could advise please?

cheers m'dear! i'm glad you're about as i remembered it was your buns who love them as much as fenugreek crunchies:shock:

I get mine from VetUK for £10.50 plus postage, but if you buy two lots, you don't have to pay postage, so that's what I do. I believe it works out cheaper than getting them from the vets.

I get mine from VetUK for £10.50 plus postage, but if you buy two lots, you don't have to pay postage, so that's what I do. I believe it works out cheaper than getting them from the vets.

you ain't kidding! they just rang me back - £20 for 800:shock:

much cheaper to order online even with postage so i'll try vet uk, thank you:wave:

Yeah, i get them from Vet UK too. :)

I have had an issue with a batch of them, Inca wont touch the new tub, but the guy from Protexin is sending me out a new one :)

i'm a bit undecided whether to fork out for them at the moment as eric is a nightmare! if i use bio-lapis in any way, shape or form, he refuses to eat or drink as its all 'tainted':roll: expensive waste of money......

do you know if its possible to get smaller bottles?

i'm a bit undecided whether to fork out for them at the moment as eric is a nightmare! if i use bio-lapis in any way, shape or form, he refuses to eat or drink as its all 'tainted':roll: expensive waste of money......

do you know if its possible to get smaller bottles?

I just sent Gray a sample of mine because he wasn't sure if his two would like them. I don't mind sending you a sample if you like? If you're comfortable with that obviously.

I just sent Gray a sample of mine because he wasn't sure if his two would like them. I don't mind sending you a sample if you like? If you're comfortable with that obviously.

that would be great, thank you:)
i'll pm you my address and if you let me have your paypal details i'll send some money to you.

be warned - they will beg for them! and go bonkers when you go near the tub! :lol: bisc and matt have them and they are obsessed! :lol:

that would be great, thank you:)
i'll pm you my address and if you let me have your paypal details i'll send some money to you.

I've got your PM :) I'll aim to send you some by the end of the week. Don't worry about any money or anything :)

:lol: well, i never do anything silly :oops:
:lol:

we must all be mad! but it's fun! they didn't look impressed when i tried a binky though! :lol::lol::lol:

but to be fair, i've seen people admit on here they have tried the hay so... :lol:

hope they like the probiotics anyway :wave:

Back