• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

graaaaaaaaaagjhshha!

My forehead firmly hit the desk on that one. The Shara woman firmly believes all rabbits should be kept alone because otherwise they fight. Now Shara could that be because none of your rabbits are neutered and you're keeping them in 2-3ft cages only? I'd bloomin well fight too if I was smooshed in a 2ft cage.

GAH!

I truely despair. 2 by 2 foot. Why doesn't she just say buy a bird cage and put it on a stand.

And the first guy said bigger bunnies poop more that small ones. Where do they get their information.

No wonder so many animals suffer.

Caging rabbits separately is STRONGLY recommended. They often become territorial about their cage and will fight, causing injury and possibly death. Even if they do happen to tolerate a cage mate, you could end up with unplanned babies. Young rabbits are notoriously difficult to sex (see sexing rabbits); even experienced breeders make mistakes. Do not believe the online hype that rabbits prefer the company of other rabbits, that they get "lonely" or need a rabbit companion to "bond" with. They're perfectly happy being solitary! Believe me

No, I don't believe you my dear, because you are talking out of your rear end. *Gives her the 'look'* Idiot

Last edited:
Back