• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gutting in many ways. (little bit at the end FAO Meadowsweet)

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Due to a completely shock tragedy involving the owner, this wonderful quad have been returned to the RSPCA (they were adopted out in March last year).

Sadly, they are not in wonderful condition, yet at post adoption stage all looked good. They are overweight and Crystal (the long furred one) is very matted.

Its desperately sad they are back. We're desperate to get them out into a home again, as a complete quad, because they very much clearly feel like a quad.

L-R- Merry, Kezzie, Thumper, Crystal

20110222_191.jpg

And, for meadowsweet, not sure if you remember me talking about Thumper, but this is the bunny I'm 100% sure is related to Clover.

20110222_188.jpg

meadowsweet is an RU member Shelly ;) :wave:

The bunny at the end is a replica of her bunny :)

Im sure she is a beautiful RU member though :D

Such a shame they have been returned at least they can be looked after now - groups are so hard to home too

Poor buns, that's so sad for them :( Hope a new home for them is just around the corner. They are lovely :love:

aww nooo, they are a gorgeous group.. and I agree the similarities with Clover is obvious. Why did they come back? the cost? :cry:

aww nooo, they are a gorgeous group.. and I agree the similarities with Clover is obvious. Why did they come back? the cost? :cry:

No. They've come back under tragic circumstances. Given what happened it was unavoidable and understandable that they have come back, but I'm not sure its appropriate to go into details.

No. They've come back under tragic circumstances. Given what happened it was unavoidable and understandable that they have come back, but I'm not sure its appropriate to go into details.

aw how sad, I shouldnt assume should I.. they are all gorgeous bunnies and will be hard to rehome but I hope they find a fabulous home soon.

I wonder if cheryl would make 4 into an 8 :? :lol::lol:

aw how sad, I shouldnt assume should I.. they are all gorgeous bunnies and will be hard to rehome but I hope they find a fabulous home soon.

I wonder if cheryl would make 4 into an 8 :? :lol::lol:

Ooooooooooooooh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! they would be wonderful coming to you! (or any of our pairs would actually, we have a lot available for adoption!).

Have only just seen this news, how sad that they are looking for a home again. Yes Thumper does look very muck like Clover, bet you know what I am wishing.

Back