• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnys with attitude!

Popcorn paradise

Warren Scout
We all know bunnys have attitude but we think henry has far more than his fair share!

Today so far he has stamped his feet so that we would open our bedroom door, so that he could get into the bathroom - to lay in the doorway!

Daniel dropped his coat on the floor for a minute to get something and henry promtly peed on it and ran off so that Dan didnt notice till he put it on again - LOL

Today with me being very cold and ill ive wanted the bedroom door closed but Mr Henry will not allow the door to be closed and keeps opening it!

He keeps jumping on the bed too!

Anyone else have attitude filled bunnys?

We all know bunnys have attitude but we think henry has far more than his fair share!

Today so far he has stamped his feet so that we would open our bedroom door, so that he could get into the bathroom - to lay in the doorway!

Daniel dropped his coat on the floor for a minute to get something and henry promtly peed on it and ran off so that Dan didnt notice till he put it on again - LOL

Today with me being very cold and ill ive wanted the bedroom door closed but Mr Henry will not allow the door to be closed and keeps opening it!

He keeps jumping on the bed too!

Anyone else have attitude filled bunnys?

yuri will chuck everything off the sofa because she doesn't want it there and sprawl out taking it over. she will thump just before doing something naughty or when shes doing something naughty

Popcorn seen on your website your vet charges you £140 for a spey:shock:
Which vet is that as expensive springs to mind!

Yes they have been known too when things go wrong... sometimes even double that. :roll:

Had qoutes from them last week and they have put prices down in the hope people will still use them, which is why we are trying to get everyone snipped at their cheaper rates. Not much cheaper when you include consulant charges, med's ect.

the consultant charge should be included for a spey
Which vet is it as I'm sure some people would know cheaper ones in your area?

they are cheaper as they have put their prices down, like i said in my previous post. When i get more time i will stop sorting out forum things, paperwork ect and spend a few hours reuploading my site, to change one bit of info. Or using my time more wisely i can edit and reupload when im not using my computer. However if someone was to donate the £140 that would cover an op if it went wrong or do two succesful speys, either way the money is always spent on the animals.

You always have a consultancy to check everything is ok with the animal first before an op, and then the op is booked in (the consultancy 5 minutes before the op is included in the price and only one post op check is including too). Atleast thats the way it should be done. There are two vets we use that we trust and just because one is cheaper does not make it better.

You dont need to discuss this on a storys thread (thanks for ruining that already) However you can use my email or pm.

Sorry only asked..I thought our vet was pricey they charge £80 to public..but they are worth every penny..so was surprised at your costs

and don't see how I've ruined the thread..but won't bother with other comments

Except..and this may help you with costs..we book an animal in for a vacs as a health check is included in price..then we know they are fine for neuter:D

Last edited:
i have two bunnies that have attitude, I am not allowed to close any door, and if I am having a bath, i get stamped at till I get out :shock::lol:

Henry lays on the foot towel when its bath time and gets it all poopy! Little sod eh?

Im not a happy bunny mummy he wont let me nap... not even for a little bit. I wouldnt mind usually but this bunny mummy is ill :(

Honeybunnies - we have used that in the past lol. We used to get a huge discount if we booked in more than 1, but 6 at the time was pushing it apparently lol

Back