• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another shed question

Bunni_xx

Mama Doe
Hi, we might be moving house, but my dad has agreed to getting a shed for the buns. I don't know if we are defiantly moving house, as ours isnt on the market yet. If we get a shed now, can it be moved to the new house? Sorry if this doesn't make sense :oops:

Hi, we might be moving house, but my dad has agreed to getting a shed for the buns. I don't know if we are defiantly moving house, as ours isnt on the market yet. If we get a shed now, can it be moved to the new house? Sorry if this doesn't make sense :oops:

Yes, they can be unscrewed and dismantled- you'll probably need to replace the roof felt afterwards. You'll need a van to move the pieces but you'll probably be hiring one anyway if you're moving house xx

Yes, they can be unscrewed and dismantled- you'll probably need to replace the roof felt afterwards. You'll need a van to move the pieces but you'll probably be hiring one anyway if you're moving house xx

Thank you-do you have any idea on how much roof felt is? x

Back