• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I bed the bunnies

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
on megazorb? As in put it on the floor of the hutch? I use to use shavings, then just hay (which turned the hutch into a giant litter tray) now I cant think what to put on the floor, last summer I didnt use anything which was alright, then I used blankets but Sebastian has taken a liking for eating fabric :evil:

:wave:

Last year I used megazorb in the hutch but Rodge kicked it all over the place! :roll:

How about buying some carpet tiles where they dont wee so atleast they have a little comfort to sit on? Ive done this, easy to sweep! :D

You can do; I had to in their base when they stayed over at my parents for a weekend; because I forgot to bring the right amount of vetbed.

i did think about lino tiles but they didnt have much grip, will look at carpet tiles

Its all about testing out what suits both you & your buna. :) Goodluck, hope you find something that suits!

Back