• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this a good price for this shed??

Its not bad for the size but its only overlap so quality not great. Ideally I would have tongue and grove as it will last much longer and is much warmer in winter.

Did you have any luck with the yard in Newark?

ETA- just saw your post on the other thread. I knew I should have brought 2 and saved one just in case!

Its not bad for the size but its only overlap so quality not great. Ideally I would have tongue and grove as it will last much longer and is much warmer in winter.

Did you have any luck with the yard in Newark?

Rang them and unfortunately they no longer do sheds. Cheers anyway x

I have a shiplap shed from this company, and will have to paint it again soon, as water is coming in during heavy rain. So the overlap sheds are probably worse quality.

Our latest shed is from a company called Tigersheds, much better quality, but also more expensive.

Here is a similar one to the one you want:

http://www.tigersheds.com/product_detail.asp?prod=7

The floor is included with the shed, and is also made of tongue and groove panels, not the cheap stuff which soaks up water.

Last edited:
I got my tongue and grove shed off ebay, it cost me £30, and another £30 for a man with a van to deliver it but the £60 all together was still miles cheaper than buying new :thumb:

I have a shiplap shed from this company, and will have to paint it again soon, as water is coming in during heavy rain. So the overlap sheds are probably worse quality.

Our latest shed is from a company called Tigersheds, much better quality, but also more expensive.

Here is a similar one to the one you want:

http://www.tigersheds.com/product_detail.asp?prod=7

The floor is included with the shed, and is also made of tongue and groove panels, not the cheap stuff which soaks up water.

I looked at those. They do look good quality. I'm sure they were more expensive when I looked- I've ordered one of the other ones now xx

Back