• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sign our Guestbook!

I am trying build a good testimonial page for the upcoming boarding :wave:

So people will be able to see from past experiences of us, what we are like, and that I am a nice person :lol:

Definately not taking any more buns in! I have a list of alternate rescues and phone numbers for them by the phone so I can list off one if I was ever to get a call.

But there is a difference between having a bun from you and boarding a bun?

I am eternally grateful to you for bringing the gorgeous little Dinky into my life, as you know :love::love:

However as you also know I wouldn't board with you, my buns need more space than you can provide for indoor buns (maybe they are a little spoilt), plus I know you have had trouble getting to the vets, and in all honesty I would not take a rabbit of mine to your vets for any reason what so ever...

Not having a go, just explaining my thoughts :wave::wave:

I am just planning the renovation of my room to give them the most room possible. I am planning to get a tall bed, and get rid of my 3 door wardrobe so I can have two runs that run under the bed that I am aiming to be at least 5ft x 4ft each which can be joined to make one big one if requested, for extra.

I am also currently researching vets and getting taxi quotes for case of out of hours so there will always be an adequately stocked "taxi pot". Luckily, there is a taxi firm 20 seconds away that is 24 hours and doesn't overcharge. :)

I'm not being funny, but if I was going to board my bunnies indoors, I would want them to be in accommodation in a room set aside permanently for bunny boarding, where all the surfaces could be easily disinfected between occupants and which didn't have people coming and going for other purposes where there is a higher risk of them bringing in contaminants or there being accidents. I certainly wouldn't want them to be boarding underneath someone's bed :? Sorry :oops:

Each to his own though I suppose!

I have seen a lot worse in indoor boarding (eg nero 3ft cages in a living room), that customers appear to think is good :?

Really! Anyone who thinks that is suitable can't care much about their bun :(

Boarding standards vary so much, I guess it depends what the owner considers adequate. That's why it's good that you let people come and see your accommodation and meet you, at least they know what they are getting, how people can leave their pet somewhere they have never seen with people they haven't met is beyond me!

I know, it saddens me.
I have seen it on several websites in the local ish area.

I always make sure they come and see prior where possible, as I want them to feel comfortable, and to have had all questions answered so they then have time to think for a few days before deciding to book or not.

The new indoor accom won't be finished for a few months, as I need to rip all carpet up and get the new bed/smaller wardrobe so the rabbits have the most space possible. :love:

Back