• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Still need help with bonding - Help?

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I know I've made this post before and it's getting a bit tiring but I really need help bonding the rabbits into groups. Last year one rescue offered and we were arranging transport via RU but we just couldn't get the full journey covered. Then my dad said he'd take them to Starlights in January instead, however when January came around my dad said he wouldn't be able to do the transport as it's just too far, he wouldn't be able to manage it with his medical condition.

Now I'm back to square one :( I really need to get this sorted. I need one group of 5 and one trio done. I can't do it myself because I have no neutral spaces inside and I can't keep an eye on them at night outside.

If anyone can help it would mean SO much! I'm in Surrey, sadly can't travel far but if any kind folk can help with transport I'll happily pay for petrol.

You never told me your dad couldn't do it anymore :?

I could possibly do it at my Kingston home, but I would need an indoor cage supplied as I only have a 32" crate there. I can't get an indoor cage to Kingston, as I go via train every week!

ETA: It only takes an hour in the car to Dagenham :)

Last edited:
You never told me your dad couldn't do it anymore :?

I could possibly do it at my Kingston home, but I would need an indoor cage supplied as I only have a 32" crate there. I can't get an indoor cage to Kingston, as I go via train every week!

ETA: It only takes an hour in the car to Dagenham :)

Sorry I didn't pm you but you had a lot going on with your rabbits recently. I thought it might be a bit insensitive to go on about bonding to you.

I have an indoor cage and a spare dog crate but I don't know if either are big enough. Can you give me your address in Essex and I'll get my dad to see if he can get there?

Back