• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oap Buns

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Do you think OAP buns are easier and mellower to bond or are they just as stubborn as they were younger and set in their ways?? :?

Based on my attempt at bonding three 7-year olds last summer, I'd say they're every bit as stubborn as they always were! I was expecting them to be less active and more accepting but nope, they were exactly the same!

Oooh poo. I was hoping you'd say the opposite but I know you're prob right. Really was hoping to try and bond my two boys again (years ago since last time) but not sure Darcy will accept him. I know I can get him to accept a girl but not a boy. :(

I bonded a 9year old and an 6year old together last year and they have neither of them had ever seen another bun. It worked quite easily. Sadly the 6 yr old died a few months later so I had to go again and bonded the 9 yr old boy with an 8 yr old girlie and yes that was soo straight forward.

Probably just luck though rather than them being terribly mellow.

Back