• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please help name and neuter me. - CLOSED.

Popcorn paradise

Warren Scout
I arrived at PPAR in a wet cardboard box :(, the bottom was falling out and so was I. I had been caught in a garden not far from PPAR.
I am covered in very old scars and some new scars and some even fresher scabs :( They are sore but Kayleigh and Daniel say they will heal soon. I know they dont effect my good looks as im a complete darling, but they keep telling me im so beautifull. Kayleigh and Daniel call me all sorts of kind names but i would love for you to be able to give me a forever name and raise some money towards getting my plums removed. Im not sure what that means but ive been told it will allow me to have a girlfriend or two which I would love very much.

Would you love the chance to be the one who named me? Im sure you would. All you need to do is chose a name, write it in an email, pm or on this thread and then paypal the money to novakay2000@hotmail.co.uk Please remeber to select personal and gift, that way all the donation goes towards getting me some girlfriends and not into paypals pockets!

£1 a name, if you would like to donate more then please do.

The naming game will end on the 21st of march 2011, plenty of time to get your thinking caps on.

The names will be put into a hat and i will pick one at random :)

Im sure your all dying to see what i look like! Sorry the pictures arnt great, im not that keen on the camera yet!

Here i am!

Cute arnt i?

100_2534.jpg

Having a look at a present to play with and tear up from uncle Matthew!

100_2532.jpg

My scab :(

100_2475.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Scunny bunny will be having another photoshoot tonight! Hopefully he will be more willing to pose for his lovely fans.

Anyone want to throw a few more names into the hat? All money raised will be going towards getting this wonderfull, friendly boy a girlfriend.

Thank you to everyone who has donated already.

Names suggested so far

roger
jerry
reiki
apollo

Scunny bunny will be having another photoshoot tonight! Hopefully he will be more willing to pose for his lovely fans.

Anyone want to throw a few more names into the hat? All money raised will be going towards getting this wonderfull, friendly boy a girlfriend.

Thank you to everyone who has donated already.

Names suggested so far

roger
jerry
reiki
apollo

Awww bless him, he does look a bit battle weary.

I suggest...

Jasper

He's gaining so much confidence. He also LOVES his food, certainly making up for lost time now hes safe with us.

Thank you for your donation.

Names so far

roger
jerry
reiki
apollo
Jasper
Midnight
Sir plums-a-not

Scunny bunny insisted on trying to chew the camera and would not pose im afraid! Maybe tomorrow?

Anyone else want to put a name or two into the hat?

Finally got some more pictures of this boy (will add later), hes a lovely chap and after much time spent on him he now eats out of my hands, hes a real pleasure to have in our home.

Anyone else want to pick a name to go into the hat? All money raised will help to get him snipped and paired with a girl.

Scunny bunny is growing in confidence and is so much faster than the camera! He climbs on anything and everything.

100_2489.jpg

Anyone want to pick a name for him, all money raised will be going towards his neuter costs.

Names list

roger
jerry
reiki
apollo
Jasper
Midnight
Sir plums-a-not
Chester
joby
hal

Kayleigh i've been trying to email you but it's been returned as not sent, don't know whats going on:?.Poor little bun bun, needs loads of TLC:love:. I'm just waiting for my bills to go out on Monday then i will have ago, got a few more bits here for you to so might have to pay a visit or send them:lol:.

Thank you very much Mollyjoker and Susiebun Your donation has been added to the total, so far we have raised £17 we were hoping to get him booked in at the same time as murphy but we just havent raised enough yet :(

Names so far

roger
jerry
reiki
apollo
Jasper
Midnight
Sir plums-a-not
Chester
joby
hal
Barney
Clyde
Conrad

Susiebun, i was thinking that yesterday when he came out for a play, his scabs are healing nicely as are his scars. His coat is growing lovely and thick. We just wish he would stay still a little while to get some good pics and not bum shots! As you can imagine with us in a safe, loving enviroment his confidence is really growing.

Hoppingbinky ive no idea why emails are not coming through, i will look into this and test it myself. You can catch me on novakay2000@hotmail.co.uk too if kayleighanddaniel@popcornparadiseanimalrescue.co.uk isnt working. Thank you for letting me know. Will send you a pm :)

I'd like to choose the name Blackberry please.

Haven't used PayPal before :oops:, so I'll check back later that it has worked properly :)

Back