• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Ozzy rescue

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
well as some of you know we have another rescue in Ozzy, well you will also know that he was with a female but my local has kept her in the back, but I had told her she may be pregnant as they weren't separated untill the person dumped them .. well I was right :(,

she has had a litter of 6, poor girl isn't even 6 months old & this is her 2nd litter :cry:, she is looking after this litter though, & they all have nice full tums, I will be up to check how they are getting on every wee while, & I will probs be the one to sex them before they get rehomed :wave:

Last edited:
Wow, what a poor wee soul. :cry: At least she is being good mum. Where are they at the moment? I see you're in Glasgow too. Whereabouts? I hate it when babies are so local to me and I want to help. Unfortunately I am pretty busy with two of my own and two fosters!

Wow, what a poor wee soul. :cry: At least she is being good mum. Where are they at the moment? I see you're in Glasgow too. Whereabouts? I hate it when babies are so local to me and I want to help. Unfortunately I am pretty busy with two of my own and two fosters!

they are in my local petshop, I'm in springburn :wave:

Back