• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im sorry but...

jenzel5

Mama Doe
wasn't she beautiful

PICT0027.jpg

PICT0041.jpg

019.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

PICT0006-61.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

there are so many more!
How I miss you Hayden! I miss you and Dudley being together and I know Dudley misses you loads too. No girlie bun seems to love your beautiful brother like you did! :(

wasn't she beautiful

PICT0027.jpg

PICT0041.jpg

019.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

PICT0006-61.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

there are so many more!
How I miss you Hayden! I miss you and Dudley being together and I know Dudley misses you loads too. No girlie bun seems to love your beautiful brother like you did! :(

She was so very beautiful, hugs to you and Dudley xx

I am sat here looking at the photos and crying! Crikey! I need to get Dudley another girlie to snuggle with ASAP! it is just not flippin easy! :(

That's really strange - I just saw one of your posts and was thinking about Hayden. You worked so hard to try and make her better. No-one could have tried harder xx

She was stunning - a real glamour-bunny xx :love: :love: xx

It's ok to cry. I might join in as have just been sobbing for Blackberry. Rabbits are wonderful pets, if only they weren't so fragile. :cry:

Lots of hugs xx

Oh beautiful Hayden :love:

Hayden was the first bun whose thread I really followed all the way through on RU...I was so gutted for you when you lost her, you had both been so brave and fought so hard for so long it just seemed tragically unfair that she didn't make it.

I think about her still and everytime I see her beautiful photo in your siggy :)

Lots of hugs xx

Hayden certainly was very beautiful.:love:

My OH and I often talk about her and Dudley and what a lovely bonded pair they were.

Back