• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ideas to stop mat slipping?

k.mdaniels

Alpha Buck
Has anyone any ideas what I can put on the bottom of a small piece of carpet to stop it from slipping?

We have laminate at that bottom of our stairs, the rabbits wont go upstairs unless they have a little launch pad:) We recently got our hall way done up so I chucked out the old door mat (which they used to use) and replaced with a small square piece of the new carpet. It looks a lot tidyier but its slips away from under the rabbits feet when their back feets push on it to jump up the stair:( Leon doesnt like going up now:(

Obviously I can buy a cheap mat for them but just wanted to know if there was anything i could stick to the bottom of the carpet instead

If you've got any silicon in one of those cartridge things (the sort you fill in around doors and windows) then use that on the underside of the mat. Obviously you'll have to let it dry properly and away from the buns. :wave:

Back