• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smallest sized shed?

Bunni_xx

Mama Doe
OK, me and my dad have agreed to get a shed. After many arguments, i sent him a text and it went something like this.

Me: Can i get shed 4 buns?
Him: It's your money
Me: How much do i have to spend?
Him: I dont know how much you have
:roll:

I have roughly about £340 to spend. I don't want to spend much of it, what is the smallest shed size you personally would go for?

Is it a shed plus run or just a shed? You can pick up a basic overlap 6'x4' shed for about £120 if you go on a discount weekend to a DIY store. You'll probably want to line the lower parts of the walls with ply though as the rough edge is tempting to chew so factor that in. A little bit more and you can get a tongue and groove which is generally a bit sturdier. If you're going to add a run then I would spend any extra on the run rather than going for a bigger shed.

Is it a shed plus run or just a shed? You can pick up a basic overlap 6'x4' shed for about £120 if you go on a discount weekend to a DIY store. You'll probably want to line the lower parts of the walls with ply though as the rough edge is tempting to chew so factor that in. A little bit more and you can get a tongue and groove which is generally a bit sturdier. If you're going to add a run then I would spend any extra on the run rather than going for a bigger shed.

Yes, it will be with a run, but not overnight. It will take quite a long time, so I wanted the smallest possible that they will be comfy in, as the run rill be about 12 x 8

Back