• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Bunny Bottles

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Anyone able to recommend a baby bunny feeding bottle? We're currently on syringe and teats but looking for something a bit more long term. Teats are so varying and difficult to see on the internet so if anyone has bought and found good a set please let me know. Would you believe the vets had nothing except the 3teats in a pack suitable for baby bunnies???

Thanks

Dont know Chloe, but hopefully someone will come along soon to recommend something.

The babies are all gorgeous even after being covered in baby bunny wee and milk.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link Jane, no mummy bunny died monday morning :cry: In some ways I was relieved because it had got to the point we had her booked in at the vets as an emergency appointment to discuss PTS so I am glad nature took her in her time. Absolutely gutted though cos that beautiful bunny should have been in her own home being loved and spoilt not fighting for life and trying to support 13babies at one time because some idiot decided that their child should have 5rabbits. :cry:

Back