• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I could cry... Poor Joey...

honey61

Mama Doe
Remember this little chap I adopted on Friday? ......

DSCN5888.jpg
[/IMG]

He had his first check up with my vet today........ Poor little soul is virtually blind in both eyes :cry::cry::cry:

Hi. Yes been following Joeys story. Poor boy. Is that why he runs in the same direction ? Would it cause distress or any pain ?

At least he has the best home with you. He is such a handsome boy too.

awwww bless him:cry: just remember he can still have a great life with you even though he can't see very well. Big hugs xxx

:cry: oh hun im so sorry, poor little mite. howz his 'getting about'?? does he manage ok?

xx

He's quite a nippy racer :D Although he does have to keep re-affirming his route with chin rubs ..... as he has a tendancy to run into things :( But he picks himself up & starts again :)

Please try not to worry about it; I'm sure it doesn't bother him. I'm sure that you will take great care of him. :wave:

He's quite a nippy racer :D Although he does have to keep re-affirming his route with chin rubs ..... as he has a tendancy to run into things :( But he picks himself up & starts again :)

Aww what a little sweetheart, I'm so glad he's found such a special loving home.

And his hearing. That is sad for Joey. Nancy coped well being partly deaf. Slept like a baby. No reaction to load noises.
Glad Joey has you to care for him.

Aw poor little mite. He's such a sweetie xx

On the plus side - he doesn't know he's missing out on these things and it will be just 'normal' to him. At least he has a home where you can make verything safe for him xx :love:

Thank peeps :D
I know its not the end of the world really... just seems so unfair.
He has the most amazing sunny nature... so happy & follows me around like a puppy.... rushes up to me for nose rubs ... & sits at my feet whilst I am working :love:
Suxh a happy happy bunny :D

Aww, bless him. Still, as long as his nose works ok and you don't rearrange the furniture too often he'll be fine xx

Back