• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabels

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
i is a farmer

004-3.jpg

005-4.jpg

006-5.jpg

now you see it

007-4.jpg

now you don't - nom noms

008-4.jpg

sorry none left for you mom

009-4.jpg

mom tolds me to eats why ma boys not watching

003-2.jpg

She's beautiful..... but I see what you mean about worying about her weight..... she does look a bit thin in those pics - as if her back's a bit triangular?? xx

She's beautiful..... but I see what you mean about worying about her weight..... she does look a bit thin in those pics - as if her back's a bit triangular?? xx

yes its weird, im going to feed her separate for a while i think :cry:

yes its weird, im going to feed her separate for a while i think :cry:

I didn't mean to upset you - I guess I could have sounded a little abrupt there - just that I saw your post on this (whilst I was eating tea so couldn't reply - I can eat and read but not type and read lol) and when I saw the pics I thought Mable looked a bit thin. :(

Maybe pm Jacks-Jane and see what she thinks or ask in general on here? x :)

Does she look a different shape to Locks'?

Lots of vibes for her - hope she'll be ok. I didn't want to worry you. She's such a gorgeous colour. :love: xx

I didn't mean to upset you - I guess I could have sounded a little abrupt there - just that I saw your post on this (whilst I was eating tea so couldn't reply - I can eat and read but not type and read lol) and when I saw the pics I thought Mable looked a bit thin. :(

Maybe pm Jacks-Jane and see what she thinks or ask in general on here? x :)

Does she look a different shape to Locks'?

Lots of vibes for her - hope she'll be ok. I didn't want to worry you. She's such a gorgeous colour. :love: xx

no you didn't upset me :wave: its just she just doesn;t feel right for her age to me, with her spine, but at last vet visit they said they weren't to worried, but i am :?

Hopefully she will fill out soon. When I got Merlin he was under a 1kg and he's a mini lop he is only 1.5kg now. I managed to feed him up with pellets and barleys rings and carrots.

Hopefully she will fill out soon. When I got Merlin he was under a 1kg and he's a mini lop he is only 1.5kg now. I managed to feed him up with pellets and barleys rings and carrots.

thanks thats reassuring, ill give her extra pellets when locksley isn't watching

i love her soo much, she;s like alittle baby soo tiny, i don;t want anything to happen to her

I have been reading you threads about Mabel's weight and maybe it is her metabolism? I don't know much about these things but my min-lop Poppy (who looks much like your Mabel) sometimes has what I would describe as 'weight issues'. I have real rouble getting her to maintain a constant weight, especially since I got Peter. Once she puts on a bit of weight, even though I am still what most would consider 'over feeding her' if I drop the treats just a little, what she has put on, seems to fall off. Is Mabel a v. active bunny? I am putting part of Poppy's losses down to the fact she runs round a lot and has competition for her food (which she never did before). I assume some bunnies can have faster metabolisms than others (that's what I try and tell myself anyway-to stop me worying) :lol: Mabel is gorgeous btw:love:

Poppy-she is so fluffy it's hard to see when she feels skinny but as you say, it's what you can feel that makes you worried!!

056.jpg

I have been reading you threads about Mabel's weight and maybe it is her metabolism? I don't know much about these things but my min-lop Poppy (who looks much like your Mabel) sometimes has what I would describe as 'weight issues'. I have real rouble getting her to maintain a constant weight, especially since I got Peter. Once she puts on a bit of weight, even though I am still what most would consider 'over feeding her' if I drop the treats just a little, what she has put on, seems to fall off. Is Mabel a v. active bunny? I am putting part of Poppy's losses down to the fact she runs round a lot and has competition for her food (which she never did before). I assume some bunnies can have faster metabolisms than others (that's what I try and tell myself anyway-to stop me worying) :lol: Mabel is gorgeous btw:love:

Poppy-she is so fluffy it's hard to see when she feels skinny but as you say, it's what you can feel that makes you worried!!

056.jpg

yeah she' s always walking around etc and playing, they look alike

:lol::lol: you are just a stunner Mabel, I love your rainbow toys in the background, wish my bunnies would keep their toys so nice and clean

Back