• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has my bunny hurt his leg

Tmitchell167

Young Bun
Hi everyone,had all my sixteen day old buns out having a run about today.one seems to be holding up his back right leg .he can run really fast and I had a look and can't see anything obvious.any ideas?????.he seems happy enuv and is feeding.xx

If he is not putting weight on his leg it is probably hurting him, I would take him to the vets so they can have a look and discover the cause.

If he is not putting weight on his leg it is probably hurting him, I would take him to the vets so they can have a look and discover the cause.

I agree. In the meantime, confine them all to a small area so that he doesn't injure it further. Don't let them out of their hutch.

Good luck at the vets, try and get an appointment for as soon as possible :)

And welcome to the forum :wave: There's lots of useful advice and info on here, best place to start is the Care Reference section. Are you a new bunny owner?

Hi everyone,had all my sixteen day old buns out having a run about today.one seems to be holding up his back right leg .he can run really fast and I had a look and can't see anything obvious.any ideas?????.he seems happy enuv and is feeding.xx

Awww - hope his wee leg isn't injured. Let me know how he is! :(

Hi yes Ruth I will let u all know.nope not a new bunny owner but new to babies.also usually only have one rabbit and we now have twelve,so a lot of hard work but I love it.xxxx:wave::love:

Back