PDA

View Full Version : Has my bunny hurt his leg

Tmitchell167
21-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Hi everyone,had all my sixteen day old buns out having a run about today.one seems to be holding up his back right leg .he can run really fast and I had a look and can't see anything obvious.any ideas?????.he seems happy enuv and is feeding.xx

nessar
21-02-2011, 07:16 PM
If he is not putting weight on his leg it is probably hurting him, I would take him to the vets so they can have a look and discover the cause.

Sky-O
21-02-2011, 07:18 PM
If he is not putting weight on his leg it is probably hurting him, I would take him to the vets so they can have a look and discover the cause.

I agree. In the meantime, confine them all to a small area so that he doesn't injure it further. Don't let them out of their hutch.

Tmitchell167
21-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Ok thank you.I will fon and make an appointment.x

Tmitchell167
21-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Ok they are all in one corner of the cage.thanks.xx

nessar
21-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Good luck at the vets, try and get an appointment for as soon as possible :)

And welcome to the forum :wave: There's lots of useful advice and info on here, best place to start is the Care Reference section. Are you a new bunny owner?

bensonlola
21-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Hi everyone,had all my sixteen day old buns out having a run about today.one seems to be holding up his back right leg .he can run really fast and I had a look and can't see anything obvious.any ideas?????.he seems happy enuv and is feeding.xx

Awww - hope his wee leg isn't injured. Let me know how he is! :(

Tmitchell167
22-02-2011, 09:57 AM
Hi yes Ruth I will let u all know.nope not a new bunny owner but new to babies.also usually only have one rabbit and we now have twelve,so a lot of hard work but I love it.xxxx:wave::love: