• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A question about after being spayed

CandyKane

Young Bun
My girl Tigerlily was spayed on the 9th this month and since her spay I have been keeping her on towels (still with hay by her litter box in her cage) and was just wondering when would be ok to stop putting towels in and have the straw and all the hay back in her cage to lay on etc?

I never took the hay out of her litter tray, she was fine. Is your bun outside? Honey is all healed now anyway and had her stitches out on sat, the nurse said it's all healed fine :) her fur is even almost back too! I would think it's fine to put her hay back now :wave:

No my girl is an indoor bunny her stiches are the dissolvable ones they put in her I had a look at her tummy last night and she has healed well, wow your buns fur has grown back already mine still has a bare tummy.

Back