• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bun has arrived! pics added!

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
I would like to introduce our newest addition, hopefully to become a permanent resident of the chocolate clan! :wave:

He is now known as Thornton (previously Thumper) and he is an English spot x nethie so has the dinkiest little head and ears. He is a complete sweetie who appears to be fond of cuddles and noserubs, but he had started to dig out of the run within two hours of being here :roll::lol:

He was speedily moved into the big happy hutch which is on slabs and we have now left him to settle. :)

He will be getting the snip ASAP and then the fun of bonding can begin!

I will upload photos tomorrow hopefully :)

I have a thread over in behaviour if anyone has any advice on bonding as this will be my first time :?

Last edited:
Here are a couple of pics! :wave: Sorry about the sizes.

Photo0509.jpg

Photo0510.jpg

He's still nervous but responds to clicking, although just not sure whether it's safe to come all the way over. He's not eaten a great deal, but he's mainly been fed on lettuce :roll: I've given him a little bit, but I've been trying to tempt him with kale and cabbage and fenugreek crunchies. Luckily he's already on Excel pellets so I don't have to wean him off muesli :).

He hasn't worked out how to get down the ramp into the run yet either, bless him!

Here are also a couple of pics of Cadbury and Minstrel this morning....

Photo0511.jpg

Minstrel munching

Photo0513.jpg
Cadbury deciding playing is better than breakfast :roll:

Last edited:
Hi Amy&Amber :wave:

It's going well thanks :) I don't get chance to come on here much any more so you can see what I've been up to on my websites :)

I really hope we're doing the right thing taking on this little guy :? He's only ten months old and has already lost a companion. It just breaks my heart seeing him outside on his own while our two are snuggled inside :(. Can't wait to get him snipped so we can bond him

Back