• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bowl or bottle?

Bottle or bowl

• bottle

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • bowl

Votes: 59 65.6%

• Total voters
I have a trio living together and they all drink differently!

Chloe only drinks from a bottle, Jessica prefers a bottle but will drink from a bowl and Otis will only drink from a bowl!

I've voted bottle as thats what they generally have although i give a bowl in hot weather and if they are poorly. One in particular loves to drink from a bowl, the other will happily have you syringe water for her :roll: lazy miss!

I use bottles, only because my lot would throw the water bowl around :roll: Like they do the food bowls some nights :lol:

They like drinking out of puddles in the garden too... So sometimes i make them a puddle :oops: :lol: (With the hose)

I gave mine the option for a bit and they never used the bottle so now they just have bowls

Same as this plus Rodge used to lean against the bottle causing it to drip all over him. :roll: I got fed up of having a soggy rabbit. :lol:

I use Heavy ceramic bowls. I do use bottles too but won't be using them soon. Its easier to use bowls. I think Ben at least prefers bowls.

they have 3 china bowls (2 in the run and one downstairs in the hutch) and a bottle upstairs as i dont like bowls upstairs just incase they push it down the hole and break it :) but they drink out the bowls mostly :)

Olly never quite got the hang of a bottle, he used to bite it instead of licking it, so I gave him a bowl and he drinks a lot more now! Honey also has a bowl now as she prefers it :)

I currently use a bottle but I'm thinking of using a bowl too, if I don't use one soon I will deffinetely use one in warmer weather. I think Beano will prefer a bottle though because she hates to get her nose or wiskers wet :roll:

Maybe I'll try Fishcake on a bowl, but I have my doubts as he throws a food bowl all over the place, he might do the same with water.

Back