• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Part Conti?

kstevens7

Young Bun
Quick question:

When Riley went for a check up, the vet told me that she suspected she was part conti. What do you guys think? If she is, what might this mean for her life-span and future growing? The vet says she thinks she's probably still growing. I'm a little worried.

Here's what she normally looks like:

IMG_0452.jpg
[/IMG]

And with ears up:

IMG_0488.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0484.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0478.jpg
[/IMG]

She has ear control so sometimes her ears looks funny. :lol:

IMG_0470.jpg
[/IMG]

Whatcha think? Part conti or not?

:love:

Either way, she's gorgeous.

I know that my Daisy is part conti,I often fret about lifespan -especially as she is now 4!!!! I'd be interested to hear what others have to say

Riley is gorgeous!!! :love::love::love:

Thank you!

I'd love to know. Riley is nearing in on a year now, and I wouldn't want to lose her sooner than expected. :?

:shock: it was suggested to me ruby may be a conti cross:shock:
hows it affect lifespan:shock:

your bunny is cute i cant help though

Riley is lovely :love: In the second and third pic she looks a bit like a giant bunny. Do giant bunnies have shorter lifespans than smaller bunnies?

Not sure I see the conti if I'm honest, but I'm no conti expert lol.

Riley is lovely :love: In the second and third pic she looks a bit like a giant bunny. Do giant bunnies have shorter lifespans than smaller bunnies?

Yep giants have a much shorter life due to their hearts being the same size as a nethies :shock:

:wave: I have a pair of 4yr and 5yr contis.

In the third pic she looks a bit conti-ish, but no so much in the other pictures.
I'd need to see her in the fur to tell really.

How old is she now and what sort of weight?

For some reason my computer wont let me see the pics.
My Conti's have lived to 4 and 5. I think it's about average.

There's nothing better than a great big bunny:love::love::love:

Back