• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wodge and Riley's Brand New Home

kstevens7

Young Bun
After the discussion about the cage that was too small for the two of them I ordered the puppy pen and it arrived a couple of days ago. It's an excellent size and they love it. They make so much less noise at night now so I can finally sleep through! I don't feel so bad about leaving them anymore either. Things have worked out well - despite is taking up basically my entire bedroom.

So here are some pictures:

IMG_0429.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0434.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0433.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0432.jpg
[/IMG]

Too bad they never sleep on their new bed. Always have and always will, by the looks of things, prefer the floor. :lol:

And now some new pictures of them, just because they're adorable.

Wodge having a sleep (his name is Roger, really, but Wodge seems to have stuck... :shock:)

IMG_0435.jpg
[/IMG]

Ry-by taking a nap :love: She looks like a cat.

IMG_0436.jpg
[/IMG]

On the bed together

IMG_0426.jpg
[/IMG]

My little chubster

IMG_0428.jpg
[/IMG]

Rogey trying to keep his ears up (they're lopping and he's fighting it)

IMG_0437.jpg
[/IMG]

TREATS!

IMG_0438.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

Foods

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

'do they ever jump over those thinking about getting some?x'

Yeah, unfortunately they can jump out and onto the bed no problem. BUT the pen came with a net top that I cover it with at night, which stops them getting out. The one I got isn't particularly tall but you can get others for just a little bit extra that are much higher. In retrospect, I should have got one of them! They are excellent though and if you have the space, I would seriously recommend buying one.

Hope that helps.
x

They are gorgeous and that pen looks brilliant! :D :D :D They look very happy.

That wooden box, I saw one like it on ebay, do they both fit in it? I'm trying to find a house to fit both my bunnies lol.

They are gorgeous and that pen looks brilliant! :D :D :D They look very happy.

That wooden box, I saw one like it on ebay, do they both fit in it? I'm trying to find a house to fit both my bunnies lol.

Haha thanks! The wooden box you saw on ebay may be the same one I got...I looked everywhere for one before I came across that. I think its just a guy who handmakes them as a hobby - not a company or anything. Surprisingly, it was the biggest one I could find as I was trying to get one that Riley would fit into - a very difficult task.

Rodge definitely fits in; Riley is a little more snug but she gets in there as well if she wants to. I havent seem them both in there together... not sure they could really fit in that way. To be honest though, they both like to be on top of it more than in it. Riley spends a lot of nap times up there, so it was more of a success in that respect. They both enjoy being up high. :roll:

Hope that answers the question! If you find a bigger one, definitely let me know. I'm always on the lookout!

Back