• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit rescue centres in essex?

As some others have said, Starlight Rabbit Rescue is in essex :wave:
I got my daisy and fuzzy from Kris and she has a few bunnies still needing homes :love:

Wendy is very nice and as I said they really do have a lot of bunnies looking for homes at the moment :wave:

So whats the proces?, do i need to ring up and arange a visiting time.. then were does it go from there.. do they come and check were they are going? soory for all the questions!

So whats the proces?, do i need to ring up and arange a visiting time.. then were does it go from there.. do they come and check were they are going? soory for all the questions!

Sorry I don't know their home checking procedures, first step would be to give her a ring and go and see the bunnies she has :wave:

There's also
Thumpers Rabbit Rescue
67 Elmcroft Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 6ND
Tel: 01473 434902

Never been there but I was at a rabbit event put on by my vets Penrose & Partners at Highwoods (Col) and they had a lady come and speak she was very nice!

There's also
Thumpers Rabbit Rescue

Never been there but I was at a rabbit event put on by my vets Penrose & Partners at Highwoods (Col) and they had a lady come and speak she was very nice!

she's moved now, to 67 (I think?) Defoe Road( or Drive? or something in Ipswich).

There's also
Thumpers Rabbit Rescue

Oh my ! thats my vets too!!, thank-you very much will have a look! :D

Back