• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just made my first Hay Experts order

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Am I now doomed to addiction? :shock:
I really wanted some Fenugreek Crunchies for Charlie to try, so I've ordered them and I've ordered him a new willow chew toy for when he's bonded!
Figured it was worth it as even with the postage cost, the willow toy is cheaper than it is in the pet shops near me!

I hope he likes the Fenugreek Crunchies or he's in trouble :lol:

I really wanted some Fenugreek Crunchies for Charlie to try, so I've ordered them and I've ordered him a new willow chew toy for when he's bonded!
Figured it was worth it as even with the postage cost, the willow toy is cheaper than it is in the pet shops near me!

It is adictive...:shock::shock: as my mum will tell you hhaaha.... oh and if charlie dont like the Fenugreek Crunchies i'm sure mine will.........;)

Yep :roll::D

sadly yes. because you will always end up buying stuff to 'make it worthwhile for the postage' :lol:

I think the fenugreek crunchies are a no-brainer, I've only heard of 1 or 2 buns who don't like them.

Your cockatiel might also like them (sorry, is she a cockatiel or soemhting else :oops:)

sadly yes. because you will always end up buying stuff to 'make it worthwhile for the postage' :lol:

I think the fenugreek crunchies are a no-brainer, I've only heard of 1 or 2 buns who don't like them.

Your cockatiel might also like them (sorry, is she a cockatiel or soemhting else :oops:)

OO didn't think of her, yes she's a cockatiel :D
Can hamsters have them? And rats? and guinea pigs?

Addictive, yes...:roll::lol:
Im sure Charlie will love the Fenu's!
on the packet it says:
Ideal for all small animals, but especially Rabbits and Gpigs

The carefresh and chinchilla sand is so cheap there compared with anywhere else.

Brought a huge lot from the Hay Experts at a rabbit event last Saturday. Have yet to order online but will be soon.:wave:

*DUN, DUN DUUUUUNNNNN*
Yes you will become addicted - just ask my OH! :lol:

Chinchilla love a crunchie too. Yes the hay experts is a lovely site and you do feel drawn back to order more goodies for the buns, its great so much stuff all in one place.

:wave: my rabbits go mad for fenugreek they love it! Hay Experts are brill and have some lovely natural toys - im very picky about what I give my buns but I always find lots of things from the Hay Experts..I hope your buns enjoy the fenugreek I'm sure they will :D

Back