• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We need your fundraising ideas! -Bo's bill.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
We are currently looking for fundraising idea's to help with Bo's vet bill, which came in at a total of £679.15. (O/H believes it was only £200, think he would leave me if he knew the truth as I have only recently had the whole bill paid off :( )

The lady in question is doing very well considering:love:
Though she has lost some weight, so we are monitering this.

We are looking into bag packing, and a sponsored abseil as well as having a stall at a fundraising event in April, but we'd like some more ideas to focus on/work on getting started with.

Anyone have any ideas?! :wave:

We do a lot of fundraising at our work, off the top of my head I can think of:

• Make a cake and sell slices for a £1
• Clothes swap: Everyone brings in items of clothes they no longer want and have a clothes swap, entry is £10 and you can supply drinks and nibbles. We've done this 3 or 4 times and it's gone down really well.
• Sponsored walk
• Pub quiz: Get local businesses to take part in a pub quiz, £2 charge to enter. Get the local businesses to donate some prizes (10% off haircut at the local hairdressers or bottle of wine from the local off-licence etc.)
• Any good knitters or needle workers out there? Get people to make bunny orientated goods that you can then sell either at a stall or somewhere else

I came across this as well, haven't had a good look but there might be some ideas there?
http://www.ideasfundraising.co.uk/how-guides-category.html

I was just about to say a cake sale too :D

Erm, how about a raffle on here? Lots of people have been following Bo's story and would be more than happy to help out I'm sure, plus I'm sure there is people who would donate prizes.

Could you sell off the soiled hay to be used as compost?
A garage sale.
Sponsored car wash.
Open garden.
Sponsor a bunny/bunnies.
Grow the tallest sunflower competition. Or the biggest, tallest, whatever!!!
A car treasure hunt.
An easter egg hunt.

Just thought of some more ideas....

In return for a donation, deliver some flyers for local businesses.
Guess the weight of the handbag plus contents!!!
Guess what is in the handbag.. Some very obscure things could be included!!!

Last edited:
I was just about to say a cake sale too :D

Erm, how about a raffle on here? Lots of people have been following Bo's story and would be more than happy to help out I'm sure, plus I'm sure there is people who would donate prizes.

if you do a raffle I'll donate a portrait in oil pastels :wave:

Back