• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't believe what's happened to my GORGEOUS sofa

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Ok, the gorgeous part was sarcastic :lol:

But there is a rather rabbit sized nibble out of one of my cusions!
Image0406.jpg

Good job I like the sofa for its comfort not how it looks, isn't it? :roll:

Ok, the gorgeous part was sarcastic :lol:

But there is a rather rabbit sized nibble out of one of my cusions!

Good job I like the sofa for its comfort not how it looks, isn't it? :roll:

:lol::lol: you just wait that 'rabbit sized nibble' will miraculously transform into a rabbit sized hole! My sofa quakes with fear when I leave the room :lol:

:lol: Don't think there's space for him to climb into it!
To be honest I'm amazed it took so long for Charlie to chew it, there's already a mark on one of the arms where the cat pulled himself up onto it :lol:

welcome to bunnies!
Yeah I warned winston notto chew the wooden legs or cushions when we got our new sofa 3 years ago. He did what he was told and chewed the trim instead oh and Angel decide to pee on it. My sofa looks like we have had it for years after buying it 2nd hand from a dump. Now it sits with throws over to hide the 'new designs'

My bridge bunnies Honey & Fudge were guilty of sofa nibbling.... except they did it on a grand scale in one sitting...... the entire seat cushion stuffing was neatly piled on the other cushion :shock: ... Guess what the new stuffing was???? .... Yep... Honey & Fudge:roll:

Storm & Mallow redesigned my sofa. They went for the 'all round nibbled' look. A little bite out of the trim here, a big chunk out of the side there, a neat square ripped out of the back...I've got used to the look now but it wan't what I would have choosen (not that Mallow & Storm care about that :lol:)

Last edited:
And I worry what the kids will do to the sofa! Just as well all the naughty buns are so well-loved!

welcome to bunnies!
Yeah I warned winston notto chew the wooden legs or cushions when we got our new sofa 3 years ago. He did what he was told and chewed the trim instead oh and Angel decide to pee on it. My sofa looks like we have had it for years after buying it 2nd hand from a dump. Now it sits with throws over to hide the 'new designs'

:lol::lol::lol: (sorry :oops:). :lol:

This is all abit worrying as Im buying a new sofa in the next few weeks :shock: Those bunnies will be in a pot if they chew it! ;) They dont chew my current sofa though so *hopefully* they'll leave the new one alone too :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The other day when he was licking it... he was tasting it! I guess he liked the taste? ;) :lol::lol:

where do I start ...Oh yes my lovely dining room table and chairs (nibbled), my merchants chest (badly nibbled) fleeces thrown over sofa (very holy) nest of tables in the lounge (slightly nibbled) coffee table (slightly nibbled) Mike's best jeans (nibbled by Pud) wallpaper ( tiny piece nibbled by Parsley)....I could go on but I won't.
Would rather have my nibbled furniture anyday than be without my buns.:D

Ahhh the pitfalls of loving a bunny!

Since Rolo moved in we've had 6 new phones (those wires are WELL tasty!) 2 WII sensors, most of the carpet in the living room doorway. The first 4 inches of the Dining Room wallpaper....most of the way round!!

As for the sofa, it now has no back legs, or any backing! Hes ripped/dug it out and made himself a lovely little burrow inside it! When we sit on sofa and hes inside sofa, he pushes us with his nose through the seat.

Everytime Rolo does something rabbity, my hubby says he has to live outside. To which me and the kids just laugh and say that he would move out before Rolo did!

Rach x

Ahhh the pitfalls of loving a bunny!

Since Rolo moved in we've had 6 new phones (those wires are WELL tasty!) 2 WII sensors, most of the carpet in the living room doorway. The first 4 inches of the Dining Room wallpaper....most of the way round!!

As for the sofa, it now has no back legs, or any backing! Hes ripped/dug it out and made himself a lovely little burrow inside it! When we sit on sofa and hes inside sofa, he pushes us with his nose through the seat.

Everytime Rolo does something rabbity, my hubby says he has to live outside. To which me and the kids just laugh and say that he would move out before Rolo did!

Rach x

Oh I can just imagine you sitting on the sofa and a little bunny nudging you inside the sofa as if to say "hey do you mind this is my home" :lol::lol:

I've got great big holes on my poor sofa from Annie's paw and knaw work. I also have a thick throw blanket that has rabbit mouth holes that are from Darcy as a baby to full adult - I love it and still use it for this as its like a memory blanket:love:

I have a very expensive leather armchair which now has what started as a wee nibble and now is half-a-Charlie sized hole. In order to stop him making it any worse, we have had to buy a very coarse doormat, cut it to size and cover the seat with it....he has, of course, starting chewing that instead!

Back