• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek crunchies

Hoppe they like them!! I sent a pack to a friends bunnies...took a few before they thought "Hmmmmm..these are nice"!!:lol::lol::lol:

Mine love them but they haven't had them for a while, no stockists nearby, but I've ordered some from the Hay Experts so they are in for a treat when they come!

I've got Beano and Gordons first pack to give them on wednesday for Beano's birthday :D

Spenser loves them, although he was suspicious at first. He is very pleased becuase the crunchies in his current pack are bigger and thicker. :wave:

They cause HUGE arguments in my house. I now have to (as advised by someone from RU) break them up, otherwise, even if given one each, the bunnies fight over them. Poppy spends so long running around with hers in her mouth trying to find a safe place to eat it that Peter has long finished his before she has settled down, he then tries to steal hers out her mouth and an argument commences :lol:

I hope they enjoy, mine like others took a little while to suss that they love them!!

weve never given ours any of these before but see them mentioned loads! whats so damn good about them? and are they to be fed as a treat or are they really good for them and can eat alot?

weve never given ours any of these before but see them mentioned loads! whats so damn good about them? and are they to be fed as a treat or are they really good for them and can eat alot?

They are made of corn and fenugreek. Buns love fenugreek, and it's an appetite stimulant, so good for getting buns to eat.

My boys love them. I have to break them in to pieces for feeding so that they get fair shares.

They are meant as a treat, and are great for a bribe for getting a bun back home or into a carry case, or as a treat after medicines :)

They are made of corn and fenugreek. Buns love fenugreek, and it's an appetite stimulant, so good for getting buns to eat.

My boys love them. I have to break them in to pieces for feeding so that they get fair shares.

They are meant as a treat, and are great for a bribe for getting a bun back home or into a carry case, or as a treat after medicines :)

:thumb:

i originally bought them as an appetite stimulant when eric was poorly. now i use them as treats or my bedtime signal. if a bun loves them, they're useful for carrying out the 'is he/she really poorly' test too.......

Back