• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Outdoor toys suggestions?

Autumn

Warren Scout
My lot currently have the large play sticks as a hide and a large willow ball in their uncovered run. Does anyone have any other reccommendations for toys that can be left exposed to the elements? (so not the chubes!):D

How about a trip up to your local builders merchants? My two buns have various sizes of drainage pipes. Totally weatherproof, easy to wash down and very, very long lasting. :D:D:D

Flower pots, tubes that are made of plastic, safe tree logs and branches, safe dried leaves...though, the leaves might get icky after being rained on for awhile (I'd be afraid of mold) and I'm not sure how the logs/branches would do in the elements.

OOoohh thats a good idea! I had wondered about maybe securing a big corner shelf aswell for some extra shelter and something to hop on and off.... wasn't sure if it would work though?!!!!

what about daft toys to chuck about, you could pop to your local charity shop for baby toys rattles etc, treat balls or make soe with old plastic bottles put dry rice in or sweeties in for them obv check if they would be able to chew through bottles before leaving them with them.
plastic clothes baskets upside down make good dens if you cut holes in and file sharpe bits off. Mine like to throw plastic plant pots about.

Hello,
I am looking for some useful ideas on buying some outdoor toys for my new bunny.I have a well built small wooden house for him and i would like to have some nice tunnels or other toys around it as well. So please reply back with your useful ideas.
:)

Back