• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger, having a Quiet Day (and a little Biscuit)

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
She's had a relatively good weekend :) Lots of running and binkying about and lots of being naugthy, which is awesome :love:

Think its taken its toll though however, as she's having a VERY quiet day today, and hasn't really moved from this spot.

But she's beautiful, and i want everyone to see how much i love my little lady.

Ginger;

P1040143Small.jpg

P1040144Small.jpg

P1040155Small.jpg

P1040149Small.jpg

Showing her nose, after i've just had to clean it up after a bad sneezy fit this morning.

P1040150Small.jpg

Cheek rubs after the last sneezy fit.

P1040156Small.jpg

Biscuit, 'cos i can't leave my little man out. Doing what all good bunnies should do...in his 'special' tray :roll:

P1040145Small.jpg

P1040146Small.jpg

Oh bless, look at her!! One feels so helpless when a baby is ill and not feeling herself.
Have a good morning with them both.Forget the work for a bit,Gray!!!

:love::love:

Pictures 3 and 4 make her look like a little grump!

We all know how much you love 'em!

I still plan on stealing them both don't ya know! :wave:

I thinks she's gorgeous & has been lucky to find you, I wonder if the dill does help with her condition in anyway? As they both like it then it probay worth a go feeding some, I'm currently feeding a couple of stems wet from washing every 4 hours to my lot but, they are Dill junkies now I think :lol:

Have you got a bowl of boiled water on the radiator in their room to add moisture ?

I thinks she's gorgeous & has been lucky to find you, I wonder if the dill does help with her condition in anyway? As they both like it then it probay worth a go feeding some, I'm currently feeding a couple of stems wet from washing every 4 hours to my lot but, they are Dill junkies now I think :lol:

Have you got a bowl of boiled water on the radiator in their room to add moisture ?

She's having Dill every day at the moment. I got 2 bags reduced from asda last night, so she's eating a fair amount and she loves the stuff. so much so, she'll steal it from Biccys mouth if shes feeling up to it :lol:

I don't have a bowl of water on the radiator, do you think that'd be worth while doing?

Awww they are both lovely :love: what have you used to make the grips on your ramp? :wave:

I just cut strips of MDF one inch x the width of the ramp (which is about 6inches) and screwed them in from the underside and countersunk them, so they dont show under the wood :wave: Then there is just cut up carpet square between the grips as the wood is too slippery.

I love it when it's reduced but, haven't had that for ages - I'd imagine for any effect to happen you'll have to be consistent & feed for a while to see hthe benefits, my two outdoor ones do that snatching thing aswell so I do hand feed in synchronised timing :lol:

Yes I think a bowl of boiled water on the radiator or a little shot glass for example will help her you'll be surprised how much/fast it disperses into the atmosphere & moisturiser the air / dilutes pollution etc personally I'd be inclined to add one drop of olbas oil aswell to a teacup of water no more than two drops though and ensure a couple of hours of fresh air aswell while that diffuses :)

Ps you know Mdf is toxic if chewed don't you ?

Last edited:
I love it when it's reduced but, haven't had that for ages - I'd imagine for any effect to happen you'll have to be consistent & feed for a while to see hthe benefits, my two outdoor ones do that snatching thing aswell so I do hand feed in synchronised timing :lol:

Yes I think a bowl of boiled water on the radiator or a little shot glass for example will help her you'll be surprised how much/fast it disperses into the atmosphere & moisturiser the air / dilutes pollution etc personally I'd be inclined to add one drop of olbas oil aswell to a teacup of water no more than two drops though and ensure a couple of hours of fresh air aswell while that diffuses :)

Ps you know Mdf is toxic if chewed don't you ?

I'll get myself a bowl and we have olbas oil in :)

Re the MDF, yes, but neither chew it :) There was a bit of a debate about it on here a while back, as LOADS of people use MDF as a material. I check it regularly.

I'll get myself a bowl and we have olbas oil in :)

Re the MDF, yes, but neither chew it :) There was a bit of a debate about it on here a while back, as LOADS of people use MDF as a material. I check it regularly.

Yea I thought you'd know & it was covered up or they didn't chew it but, thought I'd mention in case. I've never used it after being told it was toxic to buns so can't say from experience I've always gone with ply to be safe as mine
Are nibblybuns :lol:

Re the olbas it has to be worth a go but only a drop or two as their sense of smell is so sensitive i'd airiate the room at the same time I know it's a bit wasteful letting heat out etc but, worth a try I reckon, best of luck for the liitle lady I hope she goes from strength to strength in time x

aaah little Ginger...she has grown so much! and Biccie is looking so well! Gorgeous coat! noserubs sweety's!:love:

Ginger: hewo areee yooo :) Fank you for the noseyrubs i do likes them, almost as much as the cheeksty rubs daddy does give me after cleaning my nose after i do do the sneezeys :oops:

They are really lovely. I hope Ginger gets well soon. I do have a soft spot for ginger bunnies. My old man Sunshine is ginger too. :wave:

Awwww..... :love::love:

Beautiful bunnies. Glad Ginger had a good weekend anyway - even if she's a bit worn out today. xx

Back