• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nearly out of hay!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Well, not true, I have plenty of supermarket hay, but I do hope one of Spenser's deliveries comes today. I ordered as usual from Animal Magic, but also from Hay Experts as they are usually very quick. Unfortunately I made a mistake and clicked for first class post instead of courier delivery. Our post van delivery is very erratic - parcels have been suspected to linger at the depot for over a week. I'll be passing Pets at Home later today, but there's really no point buying hay there as Spenser has never been known to eat it.:roll: He says he will accept extra fenugreek crunchies. :lol:

We had snow as I was coming into work :shock:

I need hay too, tempted to order from hay for pets, but not sure which type to get!

My Ings hay has just been delivered from hay for pets (ordered Thursday) and it is lovely and the buns are wolfing it down!! :D Would definitely recommend it.

Hehehehehehehehee.......I get FREE hay from my friend!!!
(Just showing off)....I do have to go and fetch it though!!....but not a drawback as I get tea and biccys and a good natter and to feed the new lambs and see the horses and baby cows and cuddle the dog....I could go on!!!!!!!

Hehehehehehehehee.......I get FREE hay from my friend!!!
(Just showing off)....I do have to go and fetch it though!!....but not a drawback as I get tea and biccys and a good natter and to feed the new lambs and see the horses and baby cows and cuddle the dog....I could go on!!!!!!!

Ducks? I like ducks! :D And lucky you, with free hay. Actually, Spenser was living on a farm before I got him, which may explain why he is so choosy about commercial hays.

Ducks? I like ducks! :D And lucky you, with free hay. Actually, Spenser was living on a farm before I got him, which may explain why he is so choosy about commercial hays.

It may indeed explain the hay fussiness...but what about the rest of dinner??????????????:lol::lol::lol:
Love him!! I reckon he was someone Royal in a previous life!! Hes got that Superior apperance to him.........(been watching too much of that Haunting stuff with Yvette Fielding....)

It may indeed explain the hay fussiness...but what about the rest of dinner??????????????:lol::lol::lol:
Love him!! I reckon he was someone Royal in a previous life!! Hes got that Superior apperance to him.........(been watching too much of that Haunting stuff with Yvette Fielding....)

I've just been to Tesco because Spenser prefers his rocket bought there (Morrisons is nearer). :oops::roll::lol:

I've just been to Tesco because Spenser prefers his rocket bought there (Morrisons is nearer). :oops::roll::lol:

Prefers Tescos???? How does he know??? Do you show him the packet?????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
He is one special bun!!
May I say, Sainsburys do rocket for a pound or £1.50, cant remember which, but Lidl do a bigger bag for 79p!!!! My bunnies dont mind one bit, but then, my bunny isnt Spenser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Prefers Tescos???? How does he know??? Do you show him the packet?????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
He is one special bun!!
May I say, Sainsburys do rocket for a pound or £1.50, cant remember which, but Lidl do a bigger bag for 79p!!!! My bunnies dont mind one bit, but then, my bunny isnt Spenser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He knows alright. :roll: Actually the Tesco rocket has darker leaves than the Morrisons. It's a pity, becuase you can get two packs sellotaped together for a pound in Morrisons, whereas you pay a pound for a single pack in Tescos. I once tried Spenser with Lidl spring greens, but he was rather rude about them. :roll::lol:

Just had a 'dispatched by Royal Mail' email from THE. :( I was really hoping it might have arrived by today.:(

Back