• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns went back outside yesterday morning!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Checked on them 3 times during the night & they were stretched out zonked in their run....even though I'd stuffed their bedroom with straw & heat pads! :lol:

They were getting a bit sluggish & lazy whilst in the conservatory, its lovely to see them sniffing the air & binkying in the run. :D

Somebody was walking past our fence & commented on how beautiful they both were, said theyve never seen such white & content buns! :love: Is lovely to hear something like that!:love:

Glad they are happy ... you haven't got snow then? Snowing here, but Spenser snug under his thermal hutch cover. :love:

Glad they are happy ... you haven't got snow then

Nope no snow at all, temp didnt seem to go below 3 degrees last night which was good. :)

The fresh air must have increased their appetite, theyve went through 4 refills of their hay since yesterday morning! :shock: I usually only have to refill twice!

good to hear there outside gypsy is too now. Had her at the vet today ut have lost your number give me a call when you can ook and don't worry there nothing up:D

Back