• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Books - suggestions?

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
I'd like to get a new rabbit book - concentrating more on things like illness's that they can get and signs and symptom etc to get a bit more knowledge on this. Can anyone recommend me a good book or books that go into quite a bit of detail but not to the point where i wont understand a word of it :lol:
If anyone can suggest anything i would be really grateful :wave:

The rabbitlopeadia book is pretty good for illnesses etc. I ignore the breeding/show bits and terribly out of date pictures of the tiny housing in it! I got it on Amazon a week ago for about £5.49 I think :)

HI will try amazon thanks but i never know if im choosing the right thing :lol:

Hi i had the rabbitlopedia before but wanted something that goes into a bit more detail - more veterinary - but thank you so much for the suggestion :wave:

Dear Lord :shock: I'll have to remortgage :lol: Thanks though :wave:

Liz - i definately think that one sounds the best for starters. Maybe i can start saving up for the more expensive ones. Thank you :wave:

Dear Lord :shock: I'll have to remortgage :lol: Thanks though :wave:

Liz - i definately think that one sounds the best for starters. Maybe i can start saving up for the more expensive ones. Thank you :wave:

The others do need a medical dictionary to go with them :lol:

I have just sold my copies of my medical books to halfpenny, I didn't know you were looking for them too :(

Back