• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just have to tell you all U/D pics post 8

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
As most of you are aware I lost my gorgeous Bramble last saturday and have been heart broken all week. Kept going out to feed the other and just bursting in to tears. I had decided that I was not going to get another frenchie cos loosing them is hell, but to be fair think i will feel that about all my bunnys. Then one night last week on here I was looking in the photos and stories section and came across to lovely little french lops who in a couple of weeks would be looking for new homes. They are living with French Lop Mummy are adorable. Well I have been sending here messages over the last couple of dys and I have decided to adopt both of them. I am so excited about geting them, and have to stay calm and wait as they are not ready to leave until the 14th march.

Bramble will be a bunny who i will never forget as he was my first frenchie but these two babies will have a lovely home, loads of cuddles and spoilt rotten.

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
As most of you are aware I lost my gorgeous Bramble last saturday and have been heart broken all week. Kept going out to feed the other and just bursting in to tears. I had decided that I was not going to get another frenchie cos loosing them is hell, but to be fair think i will feel that about all my bunnys. Then one night last week on here I was looking in the photos and stories section and came across to lovely little french lops who in a couple of weeks would be looking for new homes. They are living with French Lop Mummy are adorable. Well I have been sending here messages over the last couple of dys and I have decided to adopt both of them. I am so excited about geting them, and have to stay calm and wait as they are not ready to leave until the 14th march.

Bramble will be a bunny who i will never forget as he was my first frenchie but these two babies will have a lovely home, loads of cuddles and spoilt rotten.

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwh thats lovely sounds like they will get spoilt rotten :lol::D

good look with ur baby buns:D

:evil: its not fair other people are getting bunnys. (kicks bucket) :(

Blimey, even I'm getting excited and I'm not having the bunnies :lol::lol::lol:

Good luck with them - cant wait for the pics xxx

thanks everyone, i am so so so excited. have been out in the garden and dad has agreed to build a new run lol. they would of been going into a 6ft by 6ft run, but now me and dad are going to be building a 6ft by 8ft run lol. the other run is going to be used by my girlies and pixel once he is done and they are bonded fingers crossed.

they will defo by spoilt rotten. think my mum is as excited as me and keeps telling me she is having one of them lol. garden feels wrong without a big rabbit as the others are mini lops and nethies.

pomise i will post pics when i gets some

these are the photos I have been given up to now from french lop mummy.

this is both of them at 3 weeks old, i feel in love with them in this picture!
bothtogether.jpg

I am sooooooooooooooooo excited

Last edited:
Awww they are absolutely scrumptiously adorable!!! :love::love: Not surprised you've fallen in love with them. Can't wait to see them settled in their new home :wave:

Back